My birThDaY...

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Google

Google
 

Saturday, March 12, 2011

The World's Greatest!

Tetibe sukeeeee sangat lagu nih!layannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...


Yeah,Uhh...
Uhh...
Yeah..
It's the worlds greatest, Yo,
It's the worlds greatest, Come on,
Worlds Greatest, Ever

I am a mountain
I am a tall tree
Oh, I am a swift wind
Sweepin' the country
I am a river
Down in the valley
Oh, I am a vision
And I can see clearly
If anybody asks u who I am
Just stand up tall look 'em in the Face and say

[Chorus]
I'm that star up in the sky
I'm that mountain peak up high
Hey, I made it
I'm the worlds greatest

And I'm that little bit of hope
When my backs against the ropes
I can feel it mmm
I'm the worlds greatest



nak dengar lagu2 dia, kena google la yerk :p


No comments:

Page number